Job Description for React Developer
Wiseyak is looking for an experienced mid-level developer to join our team as we work to revolutionize the healthcare landscape. Our mission is to provide our customers with smart, elegant, and innovative solutions that hold established data standards and data interoperability at their core. If you have a knack for making difficult things easy and complex things simple, then we will have a place for you!
What you will get from us:
- An opportunity to solve problems closely related to user experience, performance, and data interoperability.
- Trust in your sense of ownership of the project.
- Room to suggest innovative solutions and bring them to fruition and be involved in the planning, design, and crafting of our products.
- The chance to work on a next-generation healthcare product and help us redefine what is possible with health care software.
- A team you can learn from and who are looking to learn from you.
- Products that will constantly push you to solve problems on the cutting edge of technology.
What we will be looking for from you:
- A love of building scalable performant web-based solutions and solving problems.
- Empathy and understanding for our customers and your co-workers
- A sense of ownership of your work and a commitment to delivering the best possible product that you can.
- Experience working with APIs and knowledge of HTTP principles.
- Strong understanding of data flows and topics such as data modeling.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in software development.
What we would really love to see (Not necessary, but a huge bonus!):
- Experience working with graph data models and/or graph databases or document stores.
- Experience dealing with data-driven or metadata-driven systems.
- Interest in domain modeling or domain-driven design.
- Work from home / Remote friendly (Need based)
- Opportunity to work with skilled people
- Free lunch/snacks and tea/coffee (at office premises)
- Attractive salary depending upon experience
- Timing: 9am to 5pm
- Working days: Monday – Friday (holidays on weekend)
Qualified candidates are requested to submit their details below: