As a Lead Software Engineer and Agile team leader on our WiseMD platform, your mission will be to continuously improve WiseMD by adding enhancements following the latest developments within knowledge engineering and machine learning.
You are a highly skilled programmer but looking to make a broader impact. You are eager to learn and always improving your skills. You follow the philosophy of ‘correct by construction’ to ensure that your code is bug-free and high quality.
- Write high-quality code that address all the requirements and deliver in time
- Help the design and architecture of our WiseMD platform that includes Clojure, graph DB, React, GraphQL
- Address scalability and security challenges
- 5+ years’ experience building software products
- BS in Computer Science or related field/degree
- Experience in a software leadership role
- At least 1 year of experience in a functional/logic programming language Clojure (preferable), Haskell, ML, Scheme, Lisp. Prolog, Mercury, Scala.
- Additionally, experience in ontology development, knowledge graphs, graph/no SQL databases will be an added advantage.
- Expertise in data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
Please apply if you meet at least two or more of the above qualifications. To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.