Wiseyak is looking for an experienced mid-level designer to join our team as we work to revolutionize the healthcare landscape. Our mission is to provide our customers with smart, elegant, and innovative solutions that hold established data standards and data interoperability at their core. If you have a knack for making difficult things easy and complex things simple, then we will have a place for you!
What you will get from us:
- An opportunity to solve problems closely related to user experience, performance, and data interoperability.
- Trust in your sense of ownership of the project.
- Room to suggest innovative solutions and bring them to fruition and be involved in the planning, design, and crafting of our products.
- The chance to work on a next-generation healthcare product and help us redefine what is possible with healthcare software.
- A team you can learn from and who are looking to learn from you.
- Products that will constantly push you to solve problems at the forefront of technology.
- Identify and plan for new mobile app features
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) that support mobile functionality
- Recommend and implement new mobile protocols, applications, and products
- Stay up to date with the latest trends, terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Work closely and collaborate with internal teams
- Provide strategic thinking and lead mobile app development projects
- Lead the entire web and mobile application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Confirm that the new and legacy applications meet latest quality standards
- Take a design problem and break it down into smaller actionable chunks and solve them with precision and clarity
- Good design skills with a thorough understanding of typography, colours, intuitive design, and palate development
- Thorough understanding of user-experience design for web and mobile
- Updated knowledge of latest technology trends, design skills, and the ability to show relevant work portfolio
- Proven quality to deliver high-quality web and mobile app designs to customers
- Advanced skills in software such as Photoshop, Adobe XD, LottieFiles for Adobe XD, Figma, and other relevant tools
- A team player who can seamlessly adapt to a rapidly evolving environment
- A keen eye for details and aesthetics
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, interaction design, cognitive science, or related field. Additional certifications and/or master’s degrees are preferred.
- Work from home / Remote friendly (Need-based)
- Opportunity to work with skilled people
- Free lunch/snacks and tea/coffee (at office premises)
- Attractive salary depending upon experience
- Timing: 9 am to 5 pm
- Working days: Monday – Friday (holidays on weekends)
Qualified candidates are requested to submit their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org